January 12, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest.




"Captain Jack Sparrow discovers he owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, Captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. With time running out, Jack must find a way out of his debt or else be doomed to eternal damnation and servitude in the afterlife. Making matters worse, Sparrow's problems manage to interefere with the wedding plans of a certain Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who are forced to join Jack on yet another one of his misadventures."

Personally I think this might be a little lame. But I guess I will just have to wait and see.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Look cool....

January 12, 2006 9:23 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

WHAT!!!! LAME???? - - - you're crazy! :) i can't wait!!

January 13, 2006 3:48 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

will turner sickening!

January 13, 2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

oh, i think it might be good. come on! same people, same story! a trilogy!(star wars, LOTR, pirates now)

January 14, 2006 9:18 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

I don't know. Just from the pictures and the story line. I have to just wait and see. Lets put it this way I have my doubts.

January 17, 2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

hahahaha - good one, care :) LOL

January 17, 2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Anything with Orlando Bloom is NOT lame!

January 24, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

he is so lame.i only watch pirates because jonny is on there,but even he is not the best.

January 25, 2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

i looked on the internet and it was rated w/ 5 stars

February 01, 2006 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home