Riddle 11
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."
The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.
In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.
In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?


13 Comments:
The man was his father. The boy had amnesia and therefore forgot that the 'guesser' would have known his true weight. Also the boy spoke out loud what he was writing. And, finally, the boy had a digital billboard on his forehead that flashed his exact weight every 30 seconds.
Not to mention the fact that the boy's mother also had a speech impediment that limited her vocabulary to subjects concerning body weight and, coincidentally, carnival guessing. And, as an aside, the boy really liked pork chop sandwhiches.
i think the man wrote the words "your exact weight" on the paper.
tc is weird - - i agree with kayla
I know a tc...but hes not really like that...
I also agree with Kayla.
Sheesh that was fast. Kayla is right.
tc could you please tell me who you are?
tc are my initials. You should know who I am based upon what I said about pork chop sandwhiches.
Also, I am very embarrassed and ashamed that Brandy said I am "wierd."
oh yeah, the pork chop sandwiches explain it all. NOT!
What does pork chop sandwiches have to do anything. TC? Only one name comes to mind but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. Just tell me who you are. I really don't want to delete your comments if your a freind.
'Superman' is right. TC is Rev. Kok (me!). N.B. I have also posted on Jeremy's blog concerning Hannah.
I must say that I am disappointed that no one thought my contribution was helpful. :(
Okay now who is superman? Good Grief you guys just use your names that your parents gave you. It would make my life a whole lot easier.
wear's the fun in that?I think that grapefruit is a good name and anyway it really doesn't madder that name they use.at least not to me anyway.and then again it would make life easier,at least alittle.
So you like grapefruit, but not Grapefruitmanda, is it because you don't like your original name? or just the combination of the 2?
i don't like them together so please DON'T call me that.and i don't know if i like grapefruit either.well i will have to think about that one.
Post a Comment
<< Home