December 15, 2005

Pictures of Winnie the Pooh and his friends.



12 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

Okay for you who are wondering why on earth I just did this. This is for Kayla. I was looking for pictures of princesses for Rebecca and I found these. So this is for you Kayla. Enjoy!

December 15, 2005 10:45 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

:D how thoughtful!

December 16, 2005 10:13 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

There aren't any cars in Pooh's movies.

December 16, 2005 6:28 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i think thats why some of us like pooh.

December 17, 2005 11:33 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I like Pooh, but he doesn't have any cars in his movies.

December 17, 2005 9:54 PM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

does anyone hear an echo? ((mikey??))

December 17, 2005 10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah. This blog is wierd.

December 18, 2005 5:28 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Yah, but its just because I'm yelling all by myself in a empty room.

December 18, 2005 5:40 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Who is ho ho ho?

December 19, 2005 8:27 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

cars are not on pooh bear because pooh bear is WAY better!

December 19, 2005 8:58 AM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

"ho ho ho" is leaving the same comment on everyone's blog.

December 19, 2005 10:37 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Wacked out head.

December 19, 2005 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home