December 19, 2005

Riddle 10

One in five of us do this at work. What is it?

21 Comments:

Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

you are wierd ho ho ho.

December 19, 2005 11:03 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Die. (stress related you know)

December 20, 2005 9:58 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

fall asleep?
eat?
gossip?
quit?
talk on compny phones?

December 20, 2005 10:13 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No to all of them

Cassi: Freaky eyes.

December 20, 2005 10:29 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

bite their nails?
clock out later?
um?
maybe pick their nose (ew!)

December 21, 2005 2:08 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Drive a vehicle as part of their job description.

December 21, 2005 9:40 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

We all do that at work you emptied of the head moron.

December 22, 2005 9:33 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Sorry but no.

December 22, 2005 11:46 PM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

Where I worked this summer there was about ten of us.... AND TWO of them stole money! SO I'd have to go with steal...

December 23, 2005 11:34 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Sorry but no.

It is something that someone might do and not even realize that they do it. I can't think of a really good hint for this.

December 23, 2005 6:23 PM  
Blogger ~Rae said...

well, I think I'm one of the ones that doesn't do it, because I have NO idea what your talking about!!!

December 23, 2005 8:41 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Actually get rich?

December 23, 2005 10:08 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

No.

Clue: You use your mouth.

December 24, 2005 11:31 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

eat?
kiss? (mistletoe you know)

December 25, 2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

oh, brush their teeth?

December 25, 2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Do or don't take take a lunch break, wich ever is correct.

December 25, 2005 9:33 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Since none of you can get it I will give you the answer. The answer is... (drum roll)

WHISTLE.

Very simple.

December 27, 2005 10:54 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I'm not 1 in 5 then

December 27, 2005 8:01 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

me neither...i cant even whistle!

December 27, 2005 9:55 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Well I hum more than I whistle. But I do whistle.

December 28, 2005 10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I one of those weird people!

December 29, 2005 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home