January 08, 2006

Riddle 12

A begger's brother died, but the man who died had no brother. How could this be?

6 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

the beggar was a girl.......obviously!!!!!

sheesh, these are too easy:)

January 08, 2006 10:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thats exactly what I thought. Weird.

January 09, 2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

too easy gloria...have you lost your touch?

January 09, 2006 7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, what about some CAR pictures like you said you would? LOL, still waiting to find out what it is --"red" and "car" are not exactly what I'm looking for :)

January 09, 2006 8:08 PM  
Blogger Gloria said...

Brandy & Kayla: Not losing my touch just trying to see how smart you guys are. *laughing* Just kidding. I'll get a hard one out there for you promise.

Ruth: Pictures of my car. I'll have to do that. But I can only do it off of my Dad's laptop so it might take awhile. But it will happen I promise.

January 09, 2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

i didn't get it but i am not that good at riddles anyway.

January 13, 2006 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home