Riddle 13 & 14
13. I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the same spot I'm always
found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?
14. We are little creatures; all of us have different features. One of us in glass is set; one of us
you'll find in jet. Another you may see in tin, and the fourth is boxed within. If the fifth you
should pursue, it can never fly from you.
Okay these are the last that I have for a while. I need to find something more productive to post.
found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?
14. We are little creatures; all of us have different features. One of us in glass is set; one of us
you'll find in jet. Another you may see in tin, and the fourth is boxed within. If the fifth you
should pursue, it can never fly from you.
Okay these are the last that I have for a while. I need to find something more productive to post.


11 Comments:
i'm confused....i must be losing my touch
hints pleeeeeeeez
No hints until some people have guessed.
Ah, the second one I think I know, especially since I have just finished reading some phonology stuff. "Features," indeed. Like [+back], [+high], [+low], etc.. Maybe that doesn't help anyone else, but it does help me! :)
-Rachel S.
Rachel if you know the answer just say it. Because I don't think anyone else has a clue.
13. Toilet
Maid
14. dolls
No Tina.
Clues.
13. This is often seen in Holland.
14. We are little creatures; all of us have different features. One of us in glAss is set; one of us you'll find in jEt. Another you may see in tIn, and the fourth is bOxed within, If the fifth you shoud pUrsUe, it can never fly from yoU.
13:windmills
# 14 The 5 vowels..... (I liked your "hints" Gloria...lol :)
Who is Rachel S.? Cause it wasn't me, but I don't know any other Rachel with the last name starting in S.
The answer to thirteen is a windmill. And the answer to fourteen is the 5 vowels. I think my clues gave it all away.
P.S. Rachel: I tell you who Rachel S. is tomorrow.
Yes Martha it is my sister.
Post a Comment
<< Home