My Car.
My car is a 1996 Pontiac Grandam GT. For all you who keep asking. Sorry that it took so long, putting pictures of my car on my blog is not top priority in my life at the moment. But here they are.
Its nice and clean right now because my little helper Ethan just helped me wash it. I think he had more fun getting me wet than getting the car wet. *laughing*
I don't have pictures of the back end because I don't want my license plate number on here. Enjoy!


17 Comments:
Pretty Good For A Ameture.
"an amateur"
sheesh, mikey :) learn to spell
***whistles, twice*** Very nice! Totally smashing car... As for a name, it's got to be something slick and beautiful. Give me a bit :)
What is it with females and naming cars, I only call my cars names when they make me mad.
But you are forgetting the classic name. "The Beast"
It's scientificly proven: when cars have names, we are less likely to crash them, hit them, abuse them... (yeah whatever, but honestly, every car needs a name!) Oh, is this car a he or a she, Gloria?
i like your car!
Hmm. He or she? You know I never name my car or think of it as a he or she. But since I'm a girl and its my car then I would say it would be a she.
Well, in that case, how about Dori, after Dori in Finding Nemo? I mean, it's going to be stopping for directions fairly frequently I'm guessing... :)
Not really since I don't really go anywhere. Dori just doesn't really click.
The name beast is a oxymoron when talking about the metro. But my Honda civic EX coupe 1.6 liter SOHC V-TECH with 125 hp (off the crank) and 107lb of torque, I could call that a beast but I don't because I don't really like to name cars.
where on earth did that come from? we're talking bout glorias car at the moment. that was wwwaaaayyy in the past. :) anyways, you really dont need to post what your car is, we can go to ur blog anytime to know the stats, even though we all know its just a honda...lol. that was a joke...dont go all weird again bout it.
Umm...the big blue van that we had awhile ago,we called that "the beast" so i would not call your car that.
I did say it was a oxymoron.
okay sorry i didn't read that.
sweet :D
love it!!!!!
"nice car" is all I have to say,it is so beautiful I am speechless:):)
Post a Comment
<< Home