January 26, 2006

Extreme Sports Quiz.

9 Comments:

Blogger Gloria said...

"You Should Try Sandboarding
As extreme as snowboarding...
Except you won't get cold!"

Is there even such a thing?

January 26, 2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger Cassi said...

ME:
You Should Try Car Racing


You've got an unbelievable need for speed
No little fear of crashing will stop your lead foot

This is uncannilly true...

January 26, 2006 6:13 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

You should try street luge.

With speeds of up to 70 mph,
Skateboarding laying down is not as tame as it seems.

January 26, 2006 8:15 PM  
Blogger Kayla DeWaard said...

I also got car racing. ...I do LOVE playing Burnout on the XBOX...

January 26, 2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I like playing burnout on my X-Box too. Its better than Halo when I'm playing by myself.

January 27, 2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

"You should try Whitewater Rafting".that was fun.

January 28, 2006 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Adventure Racing! unbeleivavbl!

January 28, 2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

me:i should try base jumping...it is ILLEGAL but worth the risk

January 31, 2006 5:28 PM  
Blogger ~*!*~Abby~*!*~ said...

tina your spelling is pretty bad

February 08, 2006 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home